The Wikibase Stakeholder Group and its members frequently publish the results of their research and practice with Wikibase in order to disseminate and share best practices, lessons learned or new developments within the software ecosystem.
Below you will find an index of recent publications:
- Final Report: Review of Beyond Notability) by Maarten Zeinstra (IP Squared), Maarten Brinkerink (Digitaal Werktuig) (October, 2022)
- An automated Wikibase deployment pipeline for research data management by Paul Duchesne, Open Science Lab, TIB (July, 2022)
- Wikidata and Wikibase as complementary research services for cultural heritage data by Paul Duchesne, Open Science Lab, TIB (March, 2022)
- Examining Wikidata and Wikibase in the context of research data management applications by Lozana Rossenova, Open Science Lab, TIB (March, 2022)
- Wikibase as an infrastructure for knowledge graphs: The EU knowledge graph by Dennis Diefenbach, The QA Company, Max De Wilde, Universit ́e libre de Bruxelles, Samantha Alipio, Wikimedia Deutschland (November, 2021)